MT 09 challenge nine S2 concept - Looks Sick

flydnb

Reaction score
ive bought an orange one but that's to much orange, I think seat area is a bit of a mess , for me I think orange tank with black parts but with some subtle orange detailing would look a lot nicer.

W8ENN

Reaction score
ive bought an orange one but that's to much orange, I think seat area is a bit of a mess , for me I think orange tank with black parts but with some subtle orange detailing would look a lot nicer.
You forgot to mention public toilets, cottaging or rent boys ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crotchrocket

Reaction score
re the seat - It's not finished yet but doesn't look too comfy!. Love the belly pan, The one on their website is smaller and 309 euros…ouch.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Good looking front end, the seat doesn't look too comfortable though.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
The seat looks to be too far back. Imagine on the factory seat, you would be able to slide back and forth. Do that on this bike, and you're sitting on top of the tank :p

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing the point here but is this not a race bike? I know they make road stuff as well but this is surely designed for racing.

Therefore comfort is not an issue, and the seat being further back would help for getting lower for better aerodynamics.

Cheers daps:cool:

Marlboromt

Reaction score
Found the supplier of these fairings in France. I have orderd a full set for my MT-09. We can supply these at CMC Motorcycles for 599 inc Vat or individual pieces available.

My plan is to race this bike in an open class next year as there is no single MT-09 series in the UK. Watch this space!

Marlboromt

Reaction score
They come in moulded black Un painted so you can have what ever colour you want.