MT 09 Exhaust?

Tropicocity

Reaction score
Hi. Welcome. It's a race system so not legal but you would be very unlucky if an MOT tester failed it. Just make sure the baffle is in for the test then take it back out afterwards lol
Lol cool :) I guess I'd have to worry about that at a later date anyway, will make a separate post to gather opinions on what to do in terms of buying one!

Cheers

extra330

Reaction score
M4 Can

Have the M4 end can on mine with baffle out......And flashed love it.
I am a welder so can replace original IMAG0280[540].jpgif i ever sell the bike,

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
I was at the NEC last month.. was looking at the Lextek stand, they do a full system which has a very similar header/curly bit.. but you can have a choice of End Can.. have included some dyno results which where all done using the same ecu flash, but was the FZ not the MT... the Lextek are about £350 for full system and sound good too.

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
If you want a very loud pipe which is short and GP-like, SP Engineering's Moto GP Extreme full system is awesome. Excellent build quality and fooking loud. Baffle out and it's insanely loud.

paultzr

Reaction score
I have the full Akrapoviç exhaust on mine, with the DB killer fitted it does just that it kills the sound, without the DB killer it is very loud so I like others on here have made their own baffle mine is simple and works great passed its first MOT last month with it fitted with no comments made.