MT-09 Turbo Kit by Extreme Creations

Paul de Roo

Reaction score
Does anyone here have this kit? I have just bought it, and now awaiting the delivery (around 3 weeks). Super keen to get it on and running. :)

I bought the turbo kit, muffler kit, and clutch springs, and I am getting my ECU reflashed. The guys there are super easy to deal with, and I will keep you updated on how I travel with fitment, and usage. :)

Here is a video of the combination I am getting. :)
[video=youtube;5kHe-Dh5jNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kHe-Dh5jNw[/video]

Paul de Roo

Reaction score
Just for the road. I wont be using extensions. Just under 200hp at the wheel, loads of torque and 180odd kg. That has got to be fun...

MrB

Reaction score
If this is for the road without extending the swing arm then you will need to take some teeth off the rear sprocket and maybe go up a tooth on the front (Not sure of clearance though)...

Otherwise you will never get close to using that power, mine wheelies in 5th and I'm only on 127hp !

Apologies if you already have that covered :)

Mr B

MT09 Kiwi

Reaction score
If this is for the road without extending the swing arm then you will need to take some teeth off the rear sprocket and maybe go up a tooth on the front (Not sure of clearance though)...

Otherwise you will never get close to using that power, mine wheelies in 5th and I'm only on 127hp !

Mr B
How on earth have you got 127hp out of it, they tend to be around 105 at the wheel standard, dyno printout?

MrB

Reaction score
How on earth have you got 127hp out of it, they tend to be around 105 at the wheel standard, dyno printout?
Flash the fooker and you will see lol
lol! - I got Akra + K&N + Fueling ... That said, stock tends to be 109 at the wheel, 105 is quoted in the book though. No print out sorry, may dyno later this year if I can drum up some cash

Mr B

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol! - I got Akra + K&N + Fueling ... That said, stock tends to be 109 at the wheel, 105 is quoted in the book though. No print out sorry, may dyno later this year if I can drum up some cash

Mr B
Can chuck it on the dyno when you get it flashed mate

Paul de Roo

Reaction score

Mr B
I am leaving it short for the moment, as that is the class I am racing. The Busa rear shock with the high spring rate will help somewhat, but not like extensions would. It will wheelie in 6th off the throttle. :) 192hp.
This guy also does ECU flashing and can do the lot - even quickshifter using the std wiring harness.

The kit is fully complete and even a novice can fit it in 6hrs or so. Comes complete and ready to run out of the box. You just need to have your ECU flashed by him, or load his tune into a Power Commander if you have one. Happy days.

MrB

Reaction score
I am leaving it short for the moment, as that is the class I am racing. The Busa rear shock with the high spring rate will help somewhat, but not like extensions would. It will wheelie in 6th off the throttle. :) 192hp.
This guy also does ECU flashing and can do the lot - even quickshifter using the std wiring harness.

The kit is fully complete and even a novice can fit it in 6hrs or so. Comes complete and ready to run out of the box. You just need to have your ECU flashed by him, or load his tune into a Power Commander if you have one. Happy days.
Sweet, need some Vid though! :O) If you are drag racing then you will need to change the gearing, you will run out of revs on a 1/4 mile (125mph roughly) You should reach 150 easy before the line so ... anyways look forward to more news on the turbo!

Jubby

Reaction score
Sweet, need some Vid though! :O) If you are drag racing then you will need to change the gearing, you will run out of revs on a 1/4 mile (125mph roughly) You should reach 150 easy before the line so ... anyways look forward to more news on the turbo!
Boys its nice too see an aussie product and another Aussie having at crack at it. Please keep us posted Paul... Least you wont need a front tyre for a long while. Just take the front wheel off you wont need it.

lee1980

Reaction score
In a recent PB issue they had a super charger by a british company, looked well integrated to bike only the belt down the side gives game away exhaust stays same atleast. Was quoted at £4k for it be done not sure if that was fitted or not.
Bet it sounds great winding up that!

Fluke

Reaction score
Excuse me for being a complete pussy but with my remapped ignition and 2 bros can my MT already scares the living shit out of me.
Adding another 70 odd horse power just does not compute:confused:.
Forget removing the front wheel, why not go the whole hog and take the forks out while you're at it to save the extra weight:rolleyes:.

MT09 Kiwi

Reaction score
Nobody in NZ is doing MT flashes as yet, love to have mine uncorked, but alas I have to send my ECU to Aussie, the US or UK to get it done, this will have to wait, but come to think of it the bike runs bloody well after the 2015 flash, never use anything other than STD mode and its got enough power for normal riding with my lard arse on it.