Mt-09

bloggsy

Reaction score
Picked up my MT-09 (naked version) on Tuesday but not got much riding in cos I'm getting ready to move house, so busy sorting out the garage and sheds and the house doing lots of dump runs. Did manage to get out for a 50 mile ride yesterday afternoon and I am chuffed that this bike is so good , I though that my FZ6 Fazer was good but the 09 is ten times better. Talking to my dealer on Tuesday and he said that Yamaha are not paying the labour charges for 600 mile service anymore so dealers will be obliged to charge for labour as well as oil & filter etc my dealer said he will bear the labour cost of the 600 mile service but I would think he will claw it back another way.

Locksmith

Reaction score
Blimey never heard that about the first service before!

flydnb

Reaction score
what dealer is that the first service is just oil and filter cost normally .

bloggsy

Reaction score
what dealer is that the first service is just oil and filter cost normally .
Deardens at Holbury is my dealer, you always have had to pay for materials but Yamaha are not going to pay for the labour, but as I said Deardens are not going to charge for the labour for their customers.

bungster01

Reaction score
Deardens at Holbury is my dealer, you always have had to pay for materials but Yamaha are not going to pay for the labour, but as I said Deardens are not going to charge for the labour for their customers.
Was told the same!

lee1980

Reaction score
Mine said knew of this coming in 2015, I bought mine before end of year so was ok, and parts be like £40 even though it's being done until end of March!