MT Account come back now

sigtrm

Reaction score
Show your support for the cause pasting pictures with ponies and kittens in this thread.

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
I prefer rpg,
SVI means Strayer Voight International and the model Infinity is one of my favourite hand-guns for Practical Shooting.
The "charm" that protects my life is a Glock22 40S&W 2nd Gen i use since 1995 (when Gaston Glock was still in life)

RPG-7 is a weapon that is used by terrorist groups here, most of them are made in China and were imported from Albania in 1997, when there was real anarchy situation.
When i'd been there the Albanians called me "cowboy" and gave me AK-47 for present.
But from my childhood i know well that "you never go to heaven with an AK-47.." if you know what i mean bro...

P.S. about the cat in the picture... i'm growing a small kitty like this since last June, when i found it with my wife when we were walking at the seashore...
We took it home and we save her life... her name is Juni (the month June in French)..
Allthough... MT has to come back..... without any threat:cool:

Last edited:

sigtrm

Reaction score
SVI means Strayer Voight International and the model Infinity is one of my favourite hand-guns for Practical Shooting.
The "charm" that protects my life is a Glock22 40S&W 2nd Gen i use since 1995 (when Gaston Glock was still in life)

RPG-7 is a weapon that is used by terrorist groups here, most of them are made in China and were imported from Albania in 1997, when there was real anarchy situation.
When i'd been there the Albanians called me "cowboy" and gave me AK-47 for present.
But from my childhood i know well that "you never go to heaven with an AK-47.." if you know what i mean bro...

P.S. about the cat in the picture... i'm growing a small kitty like this since last June, when i found it with my wife when we were walking at the seashore...
We took it home and we save her life... her name is Juni (the month June in French)..
Allthough... MT has to come back..... without any threat:cool:
Omg, calm down;-)
I meant rpg not rpg-7, and rpg-7 is Russian, maybe chinks have some knockoff of their own but that is not rpg7.
Beside guns are boring, lasers man, lasers.

Stripy

Reaction score
What happened with MT Account?
Can see his profile says 0 posts - has he been banned or decided to leave us?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My preferred weapon of choice has always been a sig. Can't fault it tbh. Tried a Glock22 a few times. Not for me really. Although the browning 9mm is a comfortable system to fire.

Milo Minderbinder

Reaction score
Although the browning 9mm is a comfortable system to fire.[/QUOTE said:
Better off throwing it at the intended target - more chance of hitting it IMHO :eek:

Oh and I agee - come back MT Acc, tis getting a bit dull round ere.

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
My preferred weapon of choice has always been a sig. Can't fault it tbh. Tried a Glock22 a few times. Not for me really. Although the browning 9mm is a comfortable system to fire.
My first and favourite hand gun was a CZ75 9x19, then i bought the Glock for its "major factor".. 180grain bullets are heavier than 124grains of 9mm but the 40S&W caliber is "snatchy", so i kept it for protection either than practical shooting.
Sig Sauers are good hand guns but Glocks doesh't need any care at all... they don't corrode.
Finally i think to change caliber and buy the new Walther PPQ Navy... but all the "gunners" suggests me to keep it.
I like the bull-barells of STI/SVI at 0.45ACP or 0.38super calibers but i can't afford their high price...

As i realize now... the (angry) spirit of MT-Account is on the atmosphere...
Sigtrm don't misanderstood the meaning of my thoughts.. i respect alll the members of this forum :cool:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My first and favourite hand gun was a CZ75 9x19, then i bought the Glock for its "major factor".. 180grain bullets are heavier than 124grains of 9mm but the 40S&W caliber is "snatchy", so i kept it for protection either than practical shooting.
Sig Sauers are good hand guns but Glocks doesh't need any care at all... they don't corrode.
Finally i think to change caliber and buy the new Walther PPQ Navy... but all the "gunners" suggests me to keep it.
I like the bull-barells of STI/SVI at 0.45ACP or 0.38super calibers but i can't afford their high price...

As i realize now... the (angry) spirit of MT-Account is on the atmosphere...
Sigtrm don't misanderstood the meaning of my thoughts.. i respect alll the members of this forum :cool:
Ok so that's handguns sorted lol.

Let's talk rifles.....

Favourite and y?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The best for me for CQB is the 9mm Heckler & Koch MP-5... i love the double "O" sights... and the 3shots function.. no recoil at alll... seems like an airsoft gun but is quite lethal;)
Cudnt agree with u more. I prefer the baby K model (no folding buttstock)! It has a really short barrel and as u said...no recoil and fantastic on the 3 round burst option...I've used it a lot in my career and it has saved my arse plenty lol. Excellent when slung under the arm on a cord.

Ok. Long barrelled rifle...? *none sniper*

flydnb

Reaction score
I have a lovely barrel nice long and shiny especially when I give it a good greasing, when it shoots its load the velocity is incredible especially if I haven't used it for a while.