Mt members rwyb meet

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A few of us on the MT-09 Owners Facebook Group are organising an MT/Whatever bike you like RWYB weekend meet on the 26/27 September 2015 at Shakespeare country raceway. Stratford-upon-Avon. Everyone is welcome. There's camping available for people who are that way inclined lol or just come on the Saturday or Sunday. I will be attending on the Sunday so come along and say hi

Pool Boy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this - not all of us do Facebook

I may well attend on at least one of the days - always good to put faces to names

fizzy

Reaction score
A few of us on the MT-09 Owners Facebook Group are organising an MT/Whatever bike you like RWYB weekend meet on the 26/27 September 2015 at Shakespeare country raceway. Stratford-upon-Avon. Everyone is welcome. There's camping available for people who are that way inclined lol or just come on the Saturday or Sunday. I will be attending on the Sunday so come along and say hi
Rich Is this another conspiracy between you and DC To make me join facebook lol:rolleyes:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rich Is this another conspiracy between you and DC To make me join facebook lol:rolleyes:
Hahaha. I have absolutely no idea what ur talking about Keith [emoji12]. However....if I came and had a nose about, u wud enjoy yourself lol