MT09 Luggage / Side Panniers

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for Yamaha or SW-Motech Soft Panniers & Fitting bars... They are the same so not bothered which..

If anyone has them to sell then please PM me with price ££££

Cheers

Steve..

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Have you considered the SHAD ones. I have just got them. I will post a photo tomorrow they look good and are well made. €165.00+ iva (Spanish vat @21% so €200.00 that was for the bags and the fitting bars. Not sure what the Yamaha or SW-Motech ones cost but suspect more than the Shad ones. As said will post a few pics tomorrow.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
I had mate, it was my first choice, but i have been told by A J Suttons, who are a Shad Dealer that the E48's will not fit unless you have the oem tail tidy...

If you have a tail tidy can u take a pic of that too, as they said the indicatirs fowl it...

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Hi Smurf, Attached are a couple of photo's with my bags on and off the bike. I still have the OME tail tidy so if you have something different they may not do and your SHAD dealer is giving sound advice.
The fitting for the side bag holder is YOMT93SE This fits all MT-09 model years I also have the E-48 bagsDSC_0145.jpgDSC_0147.jpg

SPL

Reaction score
Smurf,

If you are still looking I have a set of the SW Motech Aero side cases which I believe go straight on to the Yamaha carriers.

I bought them for my Multistrada and only used them a couple of times before the bike was written off (they were not on it at the time).
I was keeping them to use on the Tracer I was planning to replace the Duke with (but never actually bought one).

Yours for £150 posted (including the Waterproof liners and locks of course) - a decent saving for bags which are effectively as new.

Last edited: