MT09 Number plate for Sale MT09 NEW

isveight

Reaction score
Hi I have my MT09 Number plate for sale MT09 NEW, its off my bike and ready to be transferred £350

kev

Reaction score
he's selling the registration plate (number) MT09NEW which you can transfer to any bike or car as long as it is newer than 2009, you can't make a bike/car look newer than it is, I also have a plate that has MT09 on it and paid a lot more than £350?

isveight

Reaction score
he's selling the registration plate (number) MT09NEW which you can transfer to any bike or car as long as it is newer than 2009, you can't make a bike/car look newer than it is, I also have a plate that has MT09 on it and paid a lot more than £350?
Thanks Kev,,for the reply and explanation, not sure it will be any use in South Africa though

Regards

andz

Reaction score
Thanks Kev,,for the reply and explanation, not sure it will be any use in South Africa though

Regards
:) of course not, but here we can have (almost) anything we like as long as it doesn't exceed 7 characters.

Wharfe

Reaction score
Got chased by some clown today on the M62 doing 100+ in his Audi R8, registration HOT 8OY. Musta paid a fortune for that one. Presumably got it because he couldn't fit F4TMIDDL3AG3DBLOKEKIDDINGHIMS3LF on the plate...

andz

Reaction score
You want to see expensive plates go to Dubai, I was there in January and we were in the traffic behind a white Bentley with the registration B8. The local driving the car I was in reckoned he paid several times the price of the car for that plate.

Wharfe

Reaction score
Yeah but wouldn't it stick in your craw to have paid squillions for B8 only to see B1 driving towards you? hehehehe....