mt09 restriction

frustrated

Reaction score
Could anybody tell me why Yamaha chose to restrict the revs in the top 2 gears and why you aren't told about it before you buy.Is there an affordable solution or can you ask Yamaha to remove them.

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
Could anybody tell me why Yamaha chose to restrict the revs in the top 2 gears and why you aren't told about it before you buy.Is there an affordable solution or can you ask Yamaha to remove them.
reflash by Simon (AKA Triple Trouble), removes rev limit, change fan temperature, set to default A mode and other options for £200
still haven't got round to getting mine done, life is getting in the way :/

fizzy

Reaction score
Get it flashed mate you won't believe the difference, drop TT a line he'll sort it for you:cool:

frustrated

Reaction score
reflash by Simon (AKA Triple Trouble), removes rev limit, change fan temperature, set to default A mode and other options for £200
will be getting it done as soon as funds allow thanks

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sort yourself out man... Come and see us lol