MT09 screen

Jess Wright

Reaction score
Ok so iv got the official yamaha screen but am looking for something a little taller as I,m putting my phone on a holder on the handle bar clamp ball thingy and it sticks out the top or will do when it's all fitted . Anyone want to give a review on what they have seems a few more popping up as late but seen nothing in the flesh , can't afford to waste anymore money really want to get my ecu flashed and need to save me pennies .

fizzy

Reaction score
Ok so iv got the official yamaha screen but am looking for something a little taller as I,m putting my phone on a holder on the handle bar clamp ball thingy and it sticks out the top or will do when it's all fitted . Anyone want to give a review on what they have seems a few more popping up as late but seen nothing in the flesh , can't afford to waste anymore money really want to get my ecu flashed and need to save me pennies .

I have gone with a puig touring screen , ultimate addons phone holder with a ram mount ball and clamp and a 2.1 amp usb charge lead off eBay
Works well for me

fizzy

Reaction score
I have gone with a puig touring screen , ultimate addons phone holder with a ram mount ball and clamp and a 2.1 amp usb charge lead off eBay
Works well for me
20150325_215900.jpg20150325_215825.jpg

Some pictures of it hope it helps going touring Europe and paid it with a senna 20s bluetooth headset

Jess Wright

Reaction score
I couldn't be a pain could I any chance of a front side and rear picture with it set up , was hoping at least the sport one might be big enough . That looks like the set up I have but had to Oder another part as I forgot one bit .
Works well for me

fizzy

Reaction score
20150327_192246.jpg20150327_192314.jpg20150327_192326.jpg20150327_192257.jpg

I looked at the sport screen but it was a bit small to get the phone behind, hope this helps

fizzy

Reaction score
Thanks that looks ok actually wasn't to sure of the styling . Cheers bud
Yes I was the same mate, and it actually looks better in the flesh, I didn't want anything to tall but it fits the bill for me and it's a quality bit of kit

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Yes I was the same mate, and it actually looks better in the flesh, I didn't want anything to tall but it fits the bill for me and it's a quality bit of kit
I've got the slightly smaller one, touring version wasn't out then....

image.jpg

Swagger

Reaction score
Fizzy's got balls!

Just reading about various mods and then I notice ... IT'S IN THE HOUSE! IT'S IN THE FRIGGIN' HOUSE! How on earth did ya get away with that? :D

fizzy

Reaction score
Just reading about various mods and then I notice ... IT'S IN THE HOUSE! IT'S IN THE FRIGGIN' HOUSE! How on earth did ya get away with that? :D
Along with 2others;),, bikes were in my life before the wife:cool:

TIM80

Reaction score
I have the Ermax Sport screen which is 25cm and looks the best in my opinion . Ermax have larger screens as well. I also have the Ermax seat cowl which looks 100 percent better than the Yamaha G string .Ermax Nose Screen Sport 25cm for Yamaha FZ-09