mt09 screens.

MATT09

Reaction score
hi there every1. i have recently put the yamaha mt09 fly screen on. i find that it looks great but gee it feels like the wind is trying to rip my helmet off. thinking of buying taller screen. ant thoughts?

RatHead

Reaction score
I have a Puig one which is a bit bigger than the Yamaha one. But I'm thinking of getting the Yamaha one as I prefer the look of that. I'd be interested in p/x Puig plus cash for the Yamaha one?

Deep Armour Swede

Reaction score
I only like the look of Yamaha's original fly screen, and you should feel the wind on a naked bike! :) Otherwise i would run a bike with fairings!

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
I prefer the aftermarket screens in comparison to yams own, it's way to small, I put this on to protect the clock, I don't ride at high speeds, I've done my time doing that. I now go out to enjoy myself with some mates and enjoy the MT09... I have cars besides and this is an enjoyable toy that fills a gap for a little excitement.....

It's not used for commuting, or for motorway, it's pure pleasure..... And I like it!

Birdy

Reaction score
Same screen as mine smurf... i think it looks better than any other ....ask any one on here and they will tell you i know best !:rolleyes:

flydnb

Reaction score
Same screen as mine smurf... i use it to hide behind when im out on my bike with my littke cock out think it looks better than any other ....ask any one on here and they will tell you i bum young welsh boys best !:rolleyes:
Birdy you are so open mate fairplay.

88regev

Reaction score
I had the same problem, I'm 5.9 and use the Fabbri X-Gen touring for two weeks... Than took it off because of the hurricane under the helmet. Now after 3000 km i decided to find a solution. Made kind of temporary adjustable bracket and found the right angle to get rid of the hurricane, later on i made the final brackets and it work very well., it also make a very large space for my Galaxy Note3 that i use as GPS solution.
Regards,
Regev

Sent from my Galaxy note3

Broncsrule21

Reaction score
I have the Puig Touring. It really reduces the wind on the torso. I think it is also the shortest of the "touring" size. I also like the looks of the Skidmarx one but I have only seen it on the website not on an actually MT/FZ-09 yet.

Search

mirdif64

Reaction score
I prefer the aftermarket screens in comparison to yams own, it's way to small, I put this on to protect the clock, I don't ride at high speeds, I've done my time doing that. I now go out to enjoy myself with some mates and enjoy the MT09... I have cars besides and this is an enjoyable toy that fills a gap for a little excitement.....

It's not used for commuting, or for motorway, it's pure pleasure..... And I like it!
Exactly same screen and same reasons as me. Happy enough with the Puig.