My Bike with a few mods

Martin p

Reaction score
Hi all here are a few pics of my bike, its got a few mods as follows Home made tail tidy,goodridge hoses, Yamaha fly screen (tinted darker by a local window tint company) Yamaha led indicators and mesh grille air intakes, akra with modified baffle, Evotech black levers, led side light bulbs, Yamaha chain guard, and a private plate (got it in august before the rush) Thanx for looking and does anyone know if the comfort seat is any good? Martin p

Attachments

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Nice Senna helmet dude !! :)

Bike looks great too. I like the plate and the home made tail tidy looks ace!!

flydnb

Reaction score
Looks nice mate and i like your helmet

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

flydnb

Reaction score
Also what have you done to the baffle mate ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

RipGroove

Reaction score
Any chance of a close up pic of the tail tidy? Can't decide which one to buy so might just make my own.

Sent from outer space

Martin p

Reaction score
Cheers birdy Dare i say it "The early bird gets the worm" or in this case plate!!!!!! PS I think maybe MT09 YAM is up there as well but even in august when i bought mine that was long gone already.

Martin p

Reaction score
Correct, but you can get tiny led ones on ebay, The only other thing i would change if i did another one would be to make the bar across maybe 2 inch instead of 1 inch. Also just to let u know i fixed the number plate on with 2 tiny black allen bolts to try and make it discreet as poss. Good luck

RipGroove

Reaction score
Correct, but you can get tiny led ones on ebay, The only other thing i would change if i did another one would be to make the bar across maybe 2 inch instead of 1 inch. Also just to let u know i fixed the number plate on with 2 tiny black allen bolts to try and make it discreet as poss. Good luck
I've just found a piece of 3mm x 30mm flat steel bar so may use that. On a side note, I also assume you've cut the plugs off of your original indicators to use on your new ones?

Sent from outer space

Martin p

Reaction score
Hi rip g , yes your right the led kit from yamaha just came with 2 bare wires to wire in. I cut off about 3 inches past each plug and soldered in to the new leds

RipGroove

Reaction score
Hi rip g , yes your right the led kit from yamaha just came with 2 bare wires to wire in. I cut off about 3 inches past each plug and soldered in to the new leds
Thanks again :)

Sent from outer space

Birdy

Reaction score
Cheers birdy Dare i say it "The early bird gets the worm" or in this case plate!!!!!! PS I think maybe MT09 YAM is up there as well but even in august when i bought mine that was long gone already.
Wonder who snapped up MT 07 YAM and FUN :confused: