My new puig screen arrived and fitted

mt dave

Reaction score
After spending some time looking and trying to decide on a screen (the misses aka the boss didn't like the yamaha one) i (she) finally choose the puig screen and i'm pleased i did. i think it finishes the bike off nicely.

009.jpg 010.jpg

mt dave

Reaction score
thats the shape of the screen the picture doesn't do it justice does look a bit strange the first time you see it looks better on than off

mt dave

Reaction score
hi birdy yeah it was m&p i brought this from good price and good delivery they've only got 2 of the dark tints left in stock so i'd order one quick if you want one as not sure when there getting any more

Birdy

Reaction score
I quite like the look in a klingon/ transformer kind of way , and i think looks a bit unfinished standard , plus not looking forward to cleaning all the dead flies off the clock in summer

richo

Reaction score
for those who dont like screens i was on the puig site today and they now have an instrument protector doesnt look terrible
Personally, i think that any screen ruins the look of the bike.

With the exception of the Yamaha one, which is more style over substance.

psychoattractor

Reaction score
for those who dont like screens i was on the puig site today and they now have an instrument protector doesnt look terrible
Yeah I saw that a few months back, never seen it anywhere for sale at that time though. Still think I prefer the exposed look. That may change when summer comes and I have to deal with all the dead insects!

Sent from Scott's iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris West

Reaction score
Anyone noticing any real benefit from a these screens?
I love the quirky asymmetry of the offset clock but you lose that with a screen, I need a good reason to commit sartorial suicide lol

daz1963

Reaction score
just asking the same question really. does the screen actually deflect any wind from the rider? or is it just a waste of time and money. seen some taller screens but think they would spoil the look of the bike.

billygatso

Reaction score
The bike I did my test ride on had a yamaha screen which seemed to direct the air flow to my neck and inside my visor. I have found my bike to be more comfortable without a screen. I like the look of the Puig screens but I will be ordering the backshell for the clocks instead.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
just asking the same question really. does the screen actually deflect any wind from the rider? or is it just a waste of time and money. seen some taller screens but think they would spoil the look of the bike.

No but it deflects bugs from being splattered into your clocks and wiring harness…….and looks much nicer :)