New from the Midlands

NailFace

Reaction score
Hi,

Got my MT-09 on Saturday 14/11/15 , but due to the current weather here I've only been able to get out twice, once getting very wet. The temperature has dropped now and there was snow on the ground this morning. Hoping this global warming kicks in soon.

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Welcome. Great choice in bike and an equally great place to share the obsession. What colour did you go for? The fastest colour, orange? :rolleyes:

NailFace

Reaction score
Welcome. Great choice in bike and an equally great place to share the obsession. What colour did you go for? The fastest colour, orange? :rolleyes:
Not many used oranges around. I had the honour to buy the deep armour. I've already been asked twice if it's black or purple. Never mind. Its a fantastic bike, just wish the weather was better.

NailFace

Reaction score
Welcome NailFace enjoy your "armoured" MT9 and the forum's company :cool:
Thank you motorcycleboy, I do indeed love the bike. I hope that's what you meant. There are so many meanings of armor/armour that I wish they had named it something else. but hey ho.

Last edited:

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
Thank you motorcycleboy, I do indeed love the bike. I hope that's what you meant. There are so many meanings of armor/armour that I wish they had named it something else. but hey ho.
Correct.
In greek language "armour"/"armor" refairs (for example) to bulletproof vehicles that offers passengers protection.
So wish you to be "bulletproof" and to your engine/bike too.
You see... there is always an inspiration when we chating about MTs, even for their colors!