New integrated tail light, and Graves tail tidy.

julianziggy

Reaction score
it looks so nice and clean like that. almost like the way it was designed to look...

jasonk

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a tire hugger a-la MV Dragster.

The Graves tidy and integrated indicator combo look amazing, but I really don't enjoy the soaking from tyre spray...even with the stock plate holder in place.

thedoc46

Reaction score
Originally from SW London / Now SW Florida
Rain? lol, you must be on something if you think I'm ever going to take my MT out in the rain... No sirreeeee ! If there's ever a hint of cloud /w a potential downpour on my radar before i head out, then my baby is staying at home.

Lucky for me, most mornings are dry sun soaked, with clear blue skies. She's no commuter for me. Just a pleasure ride !

Birdy

Reaction score
Lucky for me, most mornings are dry sun soaked, with clear blue skies. She's no commuter for me. Just a pleasure ride ![/QUOTE]

Doc, you have got some real jealous scots reading that ! lol:cool:

Twozup

Reaction score
Ahhh not today Birdy it was azure blue skies and a balmy 11 degrees with a dry track. Only needed 3 jackets on today. Bliss

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Twozup

Reaction score
I was gonna stop at the viewpoint over loch venachar (?) and take some pics it was absolutely gorgeous today and loch was like glass but I was enjoying playing dodge the craters too much. Had a great day I really needed that.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Twozup

Reaction score
When you say the loch was like glass, i assume it was frozen !:rolleyes:
Haha not quite but prob only a degree or two above!!
It was really cold in the shade behind the hills - temp gauge read 5deg at one point then when I got back in the sun at 11deg I swear it was like opening an oven door. Just for a split second mind you!!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Niner

Reaction score
I'd rather have a soaked ass than have to look at the OEM plastic tumor on my bike!