new kind of retread.

M

MT account

typos rule, i got a new tormentor on my case now. i sold my RG tail tidy on ebay cos i modified my own, for free.
now theyre on my case cos it didnt come with a seat lock cover or bolts, errrrrrrrr???..............can someone please step up and tell me that after market tail tidies come with a seat lock cover?....................ill just go on holiday while i wait for a reply.

so theyre telling me that they can buy a seat lock cover from yamaha but i have to pay for it.............dafuq???

............so, if this YAMAHA seat lock cover will fit an RG tail tidy then why arnt you taking the 1 off the stock tail bracket and swopping it over????
i gave them a link to this site n all. stand by for some right special questions...................:rolleyes:

M

MT account

oh right, i got 1 of them...................i can feel another negitive feedback coming on.....................:rolleyes:

The R & G installation instructions clearly show the item as part number 3. I think it would have been wise to advertise it as needing or missing stock items. I just thought you may have had it, the bolts were about 64p plus vat x 4 I don't think I could really say should be 40p for the lot.

i aint going down without a fight tho............
did you see that photo in the listing? thats what came with the sale. i didnt state that anything was missing or that it came with instructions because thats all there was when i took it off the bike. if you wanted a new 1 then you should have spunked out FOR A NEW 1. as for part 3.......ive never seen part 3 i just took it off the bike as it appeared in the listing photo cos it looked crap and i made my own for free.

Spot

Reaction score
Graves tidy used the one from the original item. Very neat.

M

MT account

ok, i shoulda included a photo in my rant so this photo is 1 of 3 in the listing. if anyone can show me the lock cover, 4 nuts and bolts and a set of instructions that the buyer thinks was included in the sale then please point them out. :)
20140727_153920.jpg
jeeze! i bought a triumph jacket the other day, theres was a jacket in the listing photo but nowt else.... maybe i should open up an item not as discribed case with ebay cos the helmet jeans and boots wernt included too?

crotchrocket

Reaction score
My Yamaha tail tidy has a hinged lock cover that stays shut with a sprung hinge.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Evotech one
comes with a little crappy push on rubber cover that you just need to pull off to get to the key hole!!!!
You could always get one of those and send it to him.

Cheers daps.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Evotech one
comes with a little crappy push on rubber cover that you just need to pull off to get to the key hole!!!!
You could always get one of those and send it to him.

Cheers daps.
That's exactly wot came with my R&G one. The tail tidy was so shit we sent it back for a full refund

M

MT account

thanks guys for the info. i wasnt aware they had covers as all i had was whats in the photo, thats what i listed and thats what i sold. i surprised they havnt sued me yet cos the bike wasnt included......:rolleyes:

sigtrm

Reaction score
Wait, what? MT Account selling not buying? Hell froze?

M

MT account

Wait, what? MT Account selling not buying? Hell froze?
surely you dont think i pay for all this stuff out my bank account? thats why im called 'MT account'........its empty...;) i fund all my stuff by selling off stuff i hoarded over the years..............its almost all gone now..........:(

M

MT account

look at what i just missed out on while getting another beer out the fridge.......................£600 new n it went for just £50........i was gonna bid £51.01.....................
mmmm.jpg
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A LUCKY ESCAPE..............:D

M

MT account

n ill bet no matter how hard i pedal it it wont rev past 900 (0) rpm..............unless i buy some speed off the gimp who hangs out on the corner...........

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
n ill bet no matter how hard i pedal it it wont rev past 900 (0) rpm..............unless i buy some speed off the gimp who hangs out on the corner...........
U will have to bring ur Ecuador back from Thailand and get our man to flash it lol