New member from Ireland

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Hi Tommy welcome to the forum, where abouts in Ireland are you from, County Antrim man myself but live in France now. I was over there last year for the Tandragee 100, and a meet up with a load of mates.

Tommy

Reaction score
Hi Lew, thanks for the welcome! I'm living in Galway now for the last 17 years, but originally from Scotland, born in Stranraer so my Galloway Irish accent aint gonna be far off yours lol, I'm often mistaken as being from Antrim.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Cheers Tommy, Nice place Galway , used to go there as teenager way back in the late 60's .Salthill and stayed in a Ryans caravan park. Great craic but do remember getting B&B one night being a guest of the Garda. Shall we say I was talking when I should have been listening. Fined £2 .10 shillings disorderly behaviour.lol

Tommy

Reaction score
Cheers Tommy, Nice place Galway , used to go there as teenager way back in the late 60's .Salthill and stayed in a Ryans caravan park. Great craic but do remember getting B&B one night being a guest of the Garda. Shall we say I was talking when I should have been listening. Fined £2 .10 shillings disorderly behaviour.lol
Ya feckin rebel! lol only time i've been on the wrong side of the garda is when they were pointing a gatso at me :mad:

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Tommy in my younger day I was a bit of hot head, even got B&B down in Howth outside Dublin, just never learned to keep me gob shut, £2 10 shillings again. It was meeting the right girl sorted me out. She got me off the Rum & Black lol.