New member from the Wirral

stef998

Reaction score
Just thought i would introduce meself picking up a tracer on 14th of March after a year on a triumph explorer xc can't wait to get it but i am really struggling to get any insurance quotes even though they show it in their data bases any ideas chaps oh and have a drink on me at the virtual bar cheers Stef

groundhog

Reaction score
Hi Stef and welcome,
I'm new here myself. Got my Tracer earlier this week. I got mine insured through Ridersure, which is underwritten by Aviva.
Hope you get it sorted soon and enjoy !!!

stef998

Reaction score
Hi Stef and welcome,
I'm new here myself. Got my Tracer earlier this week. I got mine insured through Ridersure, which is underwritten by Aviva.
Hope you get it sorted soon and enjoy !!!
Thanks groundhog tried Ridersure online but came back with unable to quote looks like i will have ring round.If you dont mind me asking how much were you quoted was paying 175 for my explorer thanks.

groundhog

Reaction score
Thanks groundhog tried Ridersure online but came back with unable to quote looks like i will have ring round.If you dont mind me asking how much were you quoted was paying 175 for my explorer thanks.
No problem Stef mine is very similar at £170 fully comp, but I had a few add ons which took it up to just under £196. I did mine through a broker and they spoke to Ridersure who had to double check on the Tracer but came up trumps in the end !

bungster01

Reaction score
Insurance

Hi Steff, had same problem but eventually found Bikesure (broker) who got me fully comp for £157. Keep plugging away, the bike is awesome!!

Pool Boy

Reaction score
Another MT rider from the Wirral here
Just waiting to get a test ride on the Tracer - is yours from Marriott's ?