New member welcome thread..

mrbee

Reaction score
Hi
I'm Mrbee from Kent. Hoping to get the bike on the 1st March. Haven't used a bike much for sometime thou' I did have the MT03. Wanted the Raceblu with Matt tank and gold forks but alas not sold as in the UK. Might still be able to have a Matt Grey tank fitted thou'. One day I think yes go for it then I think the gloss grey tank is nice too!

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
?? Is this your special price, or can anyone buy this for that price?
How is the bike handling now? I guess you can't compare with the original setup?

Holios551

Reaction score
Hello all, Holios551 here from Norcal, USA. New to the site, picked up my FZ in November for my 40Th Bday present to myself, been nothing but goodtimes since.

jdas20

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm Juan from Colombia, planning to buy one of these beauties since they just arrived past week from Yamaha. Thanks for all the info that you have here, It has been very helpful!

Enviado desde mi C6902 mediante Tapatalk

slowrider

Reaction score
hi all. joshua here from sydney! i am a slow rider :) just trying to have some fun when riding to and from work. gonna have mine delivered next friday!!! yay!!! i hope it doesn't rain much this winter... i don't mind the cold but please don't rain...

Matheu Swartjes

Reaction score
?? Is this your special price, or can anyone buy this for that price?
How is the bike handling now? I guess you can't compare with the original setup?
That's the price you pay at any Hyperpro dealer.
Can't compare it with the original setup, but my Yamaha dealer says it's feels much 'tighter'.

Hyperpro also developed a complete rear damper+spring. They sent me some pictures.
I don't really like the way the installed the spring adjuster. Seems this way it grabs a lot of dirt.
Don't know any pricing for this yet.

MT09001.jpg MT09003.jpg

jockr64

Reaction score
Gday all,
I hit a midlife crisis last year and got my license and a ninja 650L. Recently went on to my full license and put a deposit down on one yesterday from Bikebiz in Parramatta. Raceblue with a two brothers exhaust. Don't get home until next Thursday and hope to pick it up next Friday.
Great forum with good topics/advice/pics.

ps, anyone know someone looking to buy a lams bike?(lol!)

Cheers.

XRW

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I'm Richard W from the West Midlands UK. Glad to see I'm not the only person with a unhealthy obsession with the MT09. After browsing this forum I feel like a regular human being. Although Feb is a short month it seems to be going on forever and ever. There is a good reason for this !!! Im picking up a brand new MT09 on the 1st of March. Just 1 week to go. Whoop, Whoop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

XRW

Reaction score

XRW

Reaction score

XRW

Reaction score