New mt?

Reaction score

I expect it'll be a 1l MT10.
What it should be though is a new MT09 with proper mapping, suspension, a helmet lock, a pretty tail with integrated light like the MT07, a seat that doesn't crush your nads in 30 minutes, and a decent pipe as standard.
But the current one is so much fun when you slowly upgrade all of the above and watch it become even more fantastic! :)

flydnb

Reaction score
Its going to be that flat track yammy usa colours based on an 09 , i hope its not that though and hope its a new bigger triple 1200 with 150bhp and very light with better suspension , i think thats about as likely as lorenzo getting invited to rossis ranch .

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

fizzy

Reaction score
Its going to be that flat track yammy usa colours based on an 09 , i hope its not that though and hope its a new bigger triple 1200 with 150bhp and very light with better suspension , i think thats about as likely as lorenzo getting invited to rossis ranch .

It won't be that flat tracker that's a Roland Sands one off,,,but you're not that far out with your bhp figures or CC you might have to add another cylinder and knock off 200cc

flydnb

Reaction score
If they bring out a big bang MT i will be getting one , anyone want a lovely orange 09 ?

Treble

Reaction score
Feel free to share it here as I am not able to stream anything at all.