New Seat and rear hugger extension

loneranger

Reaction score
Guys Just fitted my new seat and hugger. Looks Good. Its a Shad Seat an Pyramid extender. Rode it for approx 100 miles much much much better on the backside. Slightly higher profile also.

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

LewFZ1

Reaction score
How did you secure the hugger extender?? I am on my second one. If you followed Pyramids advice you will lose it(Glued on) my first one lasted ??? I went out two days after fitting having clamped it while set. It was not there when I came back. My second one is glued and also bolted on , not going anywhere this time.

KatanaAl

Reaction score
I fitted one to my MT09 and followed the instruction, glued and clamped it. After my first ride out with it fitted it was hanging on, only just. I drilled it and fixed it with the plastic rivets that all the bike manufacturers use to secure panels. Worked well, very secure and you can hardly see the fixings. Haven't fitted one to my new Tracer yet.

loneranger

Reaction score
Seat was from the forum £110 delivered.bThink it goes for £200 plus. Shad. It makes the bike a better profile also as its raised at rear passenger seat section. Very comfortable and no sliding neither.

I better bolt the hugger down by the sounds of it! I have cured it for 48 hours though and don't look like its gonna shift. I felt the hugger was too short and spraying up, surprised the bike comes with such a short hugger. would not cost any more for yamaha to manufacture another 10cm of plastic.