New (to the forum) from the US.

onthemove

Reaction score
Hello all, the names Tyler. Heres a little introduction:

I was a little skeptical about this bike after hearing all the complaints about the seat/touchy throttle/ suspension etc. I'm not dissapointed at all with the price I paid.

I used to ride an r6 and I loved the hell out of it. Last April I took a fall and broke my heart (other things as well). It hurt losing it after all the hard work and sweat I put into it.

My love was finally revived with this bike.

I have had this bike since the beginning of June, I have installed the following:

Yamaha "windscreen"
Full Akrapovic Carbon
Graves Block Offs
PowerCommander 5
Cox radiator guard
CRG Arrow bar end mirror
Graves fender eliminator
Graves Front Turn signals
R&G Frame Sliders

I might be forgetting some things.

Here is my old r6 and the new beauty.



M

MT account

its 1.30am here but hi mate, nice looking bike youve made there.:cool:

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
Hello Tyler, welcome to the forum. You've chosen a particularly good day to join - if you've any knowledge of re-maps, police or ladyboys you're going to fit right in!!!!!

Good to see you back in the saddle - that's a nasty looking spill in picture 3 & I hope you are fully recovered.

Nice work on the MT. When are you going to have it re-sprayed to Deep Armour? ;)

M

MT account

Hello Tyler, welcome to the forum. You've chosen a particularly good day to join - if you've any knowledge of re-maps, police or ladyboys you're going to fit right in!!!!!

Good to see you back in the saddle - that's a nasty looking spill in picture 3 & I hope you are fully recovered.

Nice work on the MT. When are you going to have it re-sprayed to Deep Armour? ;)
anyone can fit into a ladyboy.....theyre very accomodating............:)

rob5006

Reaction score
I love the Blazin Orange colour...reminds me of the 'General Lee' Dukes of Hazzard car..but in Bike form, obviously...BUT if I had to have it re-sprayed then would probably go with mat Black or deep armour...still retain the Gold bars!

john69

Reaction score
Hello all, the names Tyler. Heres a little introduction:

I was a little skeptical about this bike after hearing all the complaints about the seat/touchy throttle/ suspension etc. I'm not dissapointed at all with the price I paid.

I used to ride an r6 and I loved the hell out of it. Last April I took a fall and broke my heart (other things as well). It hurt losing it after all the hard work and sweat I put into it.

My love was finally revived with this bike.

I have had this bike since the beginning of June, I have installed the following:

Yamaha "windscreen"
Full Akrapovic Carbon
Graves Block Offs
PowerCommander 5
Cox radiator guard
CRG Arrow bar end mirror
Graves fender eliminator
Graves Front Turn signals
R&G Frame Sliders

I might be forgetting some things.

Here is my old r6 and the new beauty.



welcome, orange all the way

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wudnt mind putting Gold forks on my Matt GREY but not too sure the Gold fork crew wud appreciate that lol ;)