new tracer advert.

groundhog

Reaction score
Mmmmm !

To all you Tracer owners, even if your riding along in a pink tutu at least you won't be bouncing round the bends suffering from vertical G, or having to twist the throttle half way round the bars before the motor kicks in.......................Or having to spend two grand putting it all right :D

sigtrm

Reaction score
Mmmmm !

To all you Tracer owners, even if your riding along in a pink tutu at least you won't be bouncing round the bends suffering from vertical G, or having to twist the throttle half way round the bars before the motor kicks in.......................Or having to spend two grand putting it all right :D
Blasphemy. Burn him, burn !

marksim

Reaction score
Yamaha dealer told me yesterday that the Tracer suspension is as bad as the MT its just got abit more damping to compansate fro the exra 20+ kilos it weighs.
Most people who buy the Tracer ride 2 up alot more and intend on touring carrying luggage.
Alot of the riders with passenger will be on or aver the stated limit without any luggage.
The only way is to upgrade the standard budget stuff.
£700 for the ohlins & Andreani kit is not a bad price to pay for a transformation of any bike

fizzy

Reaction score
Yamaha dealer told me yesterday that the Tracer suspension is as bad as the MT its just got abit more damping to compansate fro the exra 20+ kilos it weighs.
Most people who buy the Tracer ride 2 up alot more and intend on touring carrying luggage.
Alot of the riders with passenger will be on or aver the stated limit without any luggage.
The only way is to upgrade the standard budget stuff.
£700 for the ohlins & Andreani kit is not a bad price to pay for a transformation of any bike
Hi mate did you get your ohlins kit off eBay from Italy?

fizzy

Reaction score
Yes i did ,think the best price they gone for is £700
Thanks I think it's going to be my next mod,,, touring Europe this summer think the me and the bike will benefit from it in the alps

marksim

Reaction score
Thanks I think it's going to be my next mod,,, touring Europe this summer think the me and the bike will benefit from it in the alps
Dont think you will have any regrets.
well worth the money compared to some of the other makes prices

fizzy

Reaction score
If you go direct to website they are a lot cheaper £570 +vat =£684 good news if you are vat registered:cool:

M

MT account

or....who lives outside the EU and would post them back to us marked as 'gift' for a back hander? ;)

b8ppj

Reaction score
Thanks for the link :)
Has anyone bought / fitted this kit ?
Any feedback would be great
Cheers Phil