New Tracer owner, a couple of questions

andz

Reaction score
So I have had my new Tracer for almost 2 weeks now and have a permanent silly grin on my face.

I do have a couple of questions though.

Has anyone managed to fit a Stebel Nautilus horn on the bike and where did you hide it?

I noticed that the vertical sections of the mirror stalks are not at the same angle although the hand guards are level. The left one is "leaning forward" while the right one is upright. Is this normal?

I fitted the Akrapovic Carbon racing pipe and it has no cat, it pops and crackles on closed throttle deceleration which sounds cool but should I make any modifications to protect the engine? I live at 5,500ft above sea level, if that makes any difference.

Last edited:

robin

Reaction score
Are the mirrors on your hand levers. Adjust your hand levers up or down to suit you hands. The mirrors will go with them.!

paulb3375

Reaction score
Yep I know what he means, mine's the same. If you adjust the hand levers the whole hand guard assembly moves up and down too, so i set the handguards to clear the headlight cowl by the same amount each side and just live with the mirror stalks being out of line. It's only a bit out, but it's there (on mine at least).

andz

Reaction score
Good, so I am not imagining things, any comments on my other questions?