new yoshi exhaust and some carbon bits

Doyler

Reaction score
Hi all i decided to go with a different look for the MT 09 i know of lot of you will not like the old school look of a long pipe but i really like the look of the yoshi carbon the bike runs better up the rev range and is lighter its not that much louder over the original but i still have the noise reducer in and is still way better than original
i have added carbon bits -mud guard -rear hugger -tank cover also when with the black yamaha fly and street rally seat all from eBay i will add some more pics later
cheers

Attachments

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
I almost went for the Yoshi, but short version. Glad to hear of real-life experience with one on the MT09 as I couldn't find a true representation of how loud the full system is. Sounds like it would have been too quiet for me. They do sit nice and ergonomically to the frame, unlike the Akros.

stumpy66

Reaction score
That looks very nice, have you a link to the carbon tank piece at the front, thanks:)

Doyler

Reaction score
Hi Stumpy
type in the following in eBay uk

YAMAHA MT-09 13-16/GLOSS CARBON FIBRE TANK COVER
cheers buddy

Doyler

Reaction score
Hi when i take out the noise reducer i will post it again how loud it is
cheers

Doyler

Reaction score
HI Bon it was 880 euro or 680 pounds on eBay uk delivered in 4 days
me personaly loves how it looks and sound it just enough
good luck buddy

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Agreed I really like the look of that exhaust. Although I went down the cheapskate route (could not justify £600+) and just fitted a Scorpion tailpipe to the original headers, as I customer of mine is a Scorpion dealer and got it for me at cost. Looks OK, and sound much better than standard.