Oberdan Bezzi did paired the MT and Ténere

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
Finally!

You're welcome!

Can this happen? Pretty please?

Motosketches: YAMAHA MT-09 Triple TENERE' Concept

Translated text:

More powerful, faster, lighter and with a marked off-road power. Stronger than almost all maxi-enduro on the market and certainly the most attractive of the Super Ténéré 1200 YAMAHA currently has in the catalog!
Japanese House might well ace the new triple, the first variant of the brood of future models with the triple crossplane Series MT-09!
A downsizing of capacity and overall dimensions than the competition, but with an increase of the overall performance and especially a vocation to the terrain, practically unknown at these levels for the mammoth enduro class.
Unchanged if not improved, the qualities of a tireless traveler who require this type of motorcycles.
A further welcome surprise should be the price, significantly lower competition and that would make this a YAMAHA Queen of the market.
Moreover-stocked range of accessories to customize and configure the bike in countless variations.

OBIBOI.

flydnb

Reaction score
nice concept but if i was going to get an adventure bike i would get a twin cylinder max and more than likely i would get a single because of the weight off road, now most people get adventure bikes to tour with on the tarmac but if i was after a touring bike i would get a Kawasaki z1000sx because its still reasonably sporty too.

KatanaAl

Reaction score
The Super 10 is a big heavy old beast but as you can see in my avatar I have ridden it off road - very carefully. The idea of a lighter adventure style bike with the MT09 engine is very appealing to me.

Birdy

Reaction score
As a gentleman of er.. advancing years.. i kin like this !! Be great two up touring ,and you could allways escape across a rutted field if chased by bandits in a foreign land like say ....oop north ! lol That seat does look comfy too....

flydnb

Reaction score
I actually think they are more likely to do something like this with the mt 07.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Yamaha could do with a triple adventure bike to take sales away from Triumph who did the same to BMW who had the twin 800 engine from the multitude of their bikes in an adventure frame. The current stressed member engine and frame would not cut it in real off road realms. Just design a steel frame and bolt the MT into it and they will dominate. I might just go buy one myself.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Stripy

Reaction score
I hope they'll make a better exhaust design, just to save those unnecessary 20kgs they look like weighing ;)