Off to Ireland

Twozup

Reaction score
It's Friday 11am and I'm sitting on the ferry at Troon sipping a double espresso (pinkie out obviously) waiting on the boat leaving thinking about all you poor sods at work as I head for the Emerald Isle with a two day clear weather window.....

Heading north around the coast to Malin Head then across to Galway and see where I end up

Watch this space for a vlog over next few days.....

Sent from my mind using my fingers

Last edited:
M

MT account

very nice, chap. im rushing up the bank to change up all my £20 into £50 to make the bulge smaller in my pocket while shoehorning hooooooooouge panniers and an akra into a sports bag designed to carry a lot less than im demanding of it......

Twozup

Reaction score
Haha won't you have to send those panniers out by freight? Or have the shipping companies refused them incase they make the vessel unstable at sea?
I'd like to see that X-ray picture of your bag going through the machine before it goes into the hold!

M

MT account

Haha won't you have to send those panniers out by freight? Or have the shipping companies refused them incase they make the vessel unstable at sea?
I'd like to see that X-ray picture of your bag going through the machine before it goes into the hold!

it wont be the first time ive been taken to a room and asked to explain 'whats in the box?'...........witness the haul i got into the plane at xmas.......42kg on a 30kg limit. :)
P7070138.jpg

flydnb

Reaction score
It's Friday 11am and I'm sitting on the ferry at Troon sipping a double espresso (winkie out obviously) waiting for a boy to bum in the ferry toilets thinking about all you poor sods wanking profusely as I head for the Emerald Isle with two gay boys to help clear the head ...................

Heading north around the coast for some more Head then across to bum this older Gay guy and see where I end up

Watch this space for a vlog over next few days.....

I think id rather not mate.

Spot

Reaction score
it wont be the first time ive been taken to a room and asked to explain 'whats in the box?'...........witness the haul i got into the plane at xmas.......42kg on a 30kg limit. :)
View attachment 1544
A couple of condoms, a bit of lube... I'm sure you could've managed to get that lot in your ass if you'd tried. It's one way to avoid excess baggage.
Maybe not the bed though......
:)

Last edited:

Spot

Reaction score
Heading north around the coast to Malin Head then across to Galway and see where I end up

My in-laws are from that part of the world and I've been over a couple of times on the bike and there's some great (if occasionally bumpy) roads around there and some awesome scenery.
If you're over by Downings, check out Tra-na-Rossin bay for a spotless and usually deserted beach and nearby is the "Singing Pub".

You'll have a great time.

M

MT account

if you want to come round and have a go first ill lube up a fork leg and see if it will fit? .......ill take the caliper off for you if you wanna go easy on the 1st one? :D

Spot

Reaction score
if you want to come round and have a go first ill lube up a fork leg and see if it will fit? .......ill take the caliper off for you if you wanna go easy on the 1st one? :D
No caliper? Lightweight!
:D

Spot

Reaction score
Here's a pic up by Lough Salt in Donegal. Watch out for the sheep!

2624_1111125143314_307359_n.jpg

crotchrocket

Reaction score
have fun!! Ireland is an amazing place to ride!! I had a trip around it last year. Made a vid:

[video=youtube;UxQyvCLKtkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQyvCLKtkI&feature=share&list=UURCvEYMrbBIBCQtwEP4RLfQ&index=4[/video]

Stripy

Reaction score
have fun!! Ireland is an amazing place to ride!! I had a trip around it last year. Made a vid:

[video=youtube;UxQyvCLKtkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQyvCLKtkI&feature=share&list=UURCvEYMrbBIBCQtwEP4RLfQ&index=4[/video]
Great movie, stunning roads in Ireland, but what happened to the chap who fell off at 6:10?

Twozup

Reaction score
Had a fantastic ride up the A2 Coastal Route stopped at some amazing places, best of which was Downhill where there was a hooj long beach. Met a bunch of bikers from France heading down for the ferry to the TT for second week. They put MT Account to shame with the amount of luggage they strapped to bikes!!!

Here's how the weather looked today...

Then got the ferry across Lough Foyle to Moville where I'm parked up for the night.

Play it by ear tomorrow see where the bike takes me....

Spot

Reaction score
If you're in Moville you need to head on down the R238 to Muff and check out their diving club :)

My Toy

Reaction score
View attachment 1544
A mate has a house in Spain and very frequently travels back and forth in between shift weeks as his missus lives out there. All this tooing and froing came to the attention of the border agents one day when him and his wife were travelling together, as they lead him off to a room she shouted "it's up his ar$e"!!! Cue the snapping of rubber gloves.

M

MT account

A mate has a house in Spain and very frequently travels back and forth in between shift weeks as his missus lives out there. All this tooing and froing came to the attention of the border agents one day when him and his wife were travelling together, as they lead him off to a room she shouted "it's up his ar$e"!!! Cue the snapping of rubber gloves.
great woman! id bear that in mind should i have felt the need for revenge and shouted "cant remember which 1 shes stashed it in"......

Last edited by a moderator: