Ohlns

Spot

Reaction score
In case anyone is interested.......

For the MT09 there is the Ohlns S46DR1 rear shock at £545 and the 30mm Nix cartridge kit (+ springs to suit your requirements) at £1218 inc vat.
Available now from Sweden and availability is around 10 days.

A bit too rich for me at the moment, but one day maybe..... :)

flydnb

Reaction score
nearly 1800 quid a bit to much in my opinion, Im actually enjoying the ride on the bike and see no need to upgrade the suspension for my road needs at the moment, I think set up and good tyres is fine for my type of riding on public roads, i've had the bike cranked right over in different bends and had no probs at all , maybe im used to cranking over dirt bikes on tarmac so I this is not a problem for me.

Spot

Reaction score
I think the rear shock is pretty awful but i'm happy enough with the forks. Though most reviews I read say how dreadful the forks are. I guess it depends on your riding style and how fat you are :)

M

MT account

having finally thrashed 1 today id say theres very little feedback from the front end, mind you i was struggling to keep the front down. the arse is a bit squishy for my liking.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
having finally thrashed 1 today id say theres very little feedback from the front end, mind you i was struggling to keep the front down. the arse is a bit squishy for my liking.
Nothing a bit of fettling won't sort out lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Birdy

Reaction score
I agree fly....after hooning around on moto x tyres for years, feels like a moto gp bike to me ! :cool: