ok people how about a name and praise a dealer.

flydnb

Reaction score
This thread should be for service above and beyond what was expected, and good value etc etc , I will start with crescents in Bournemouth.

They gave me a great deal and rushed to get my bike ready on time with the abs recall etc and the friendly attitude makes a real change from other dealers I have been to.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pro-bike in Newbury are fantastic. A family run dealership for Yamaha and Suzuki. Not only do they bend over backwards to help ANYONE who walks thru their door. They have a great team of sales staff, very knowledgable parts department and extremely skilled mechanics, one of whom has been named suzuki mechanic of the year (global) for the 2nd time. I have yet to pay anywhere near full price for anything I've bought from there and best if all..! They do free coffee lol
www.pro-bike.com

Stripy

Reaction score
Sheffield Motorcycle Center have given Customer Service over and beyond expectations.
4 months down the road, they remember your name, even it's only 2nd time you're there.

Their product knowledge and wish to give you the best experience, followed by the sale taken in the hands and followed through, making sure you're absolutely satisfied AND give reasonable discount, finding better finance deals etc.

MT-Pete

Reaction score
Skellerns in Worcester. Great service, had a bit of a haggle on the price & they delivered it on a Saturday too.

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Faversham Bike Shop in Kent, cracking good price for my MT and they even had an Akra in stock when I wanted one and they give me 10% off all parts and accessories, came in handy when I had to kit out my little one last month ready for his CBT.

biggiep

Reaction score
Raceways in Fleetwood

Top class Yamaha dealership, ever friendly but more importantly totally open and honest. Steve the owner is just a pleasant down to earth guy who loves bikes and understands his customers.

Twozup

Reaction score
I went to Alan Duffus in Kirkcaldy after seriously getting pissed around by Ride On in Glasgow. Ignorant Bunch of cnuts will never get any of my hard earned ever! And I do mean IGNORANT

Barry at Alan Duffus was great - no pressure no sales bs and let me take the demonstrator out for as long as I wanted it absolutely hassle free when it came to ordering and got delivered in 4 weeks from signing the dotted line.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

RipGroove

Reaction score
Skellerns in Worcester. Great service, had a bit of a haggle on the price & they delivered it on a Saturday too.
Another vote for Skellerns in Worcester, not picked mine up yet but they did do me a good deal for a new bike + screen + Akrapovic. Also very friendly and knowledgeable chaps.

psychoattractor

Reaction score
I went to Alan Duffus in Kirkcaldy after seriously getting pissed around by Ride On in Glasgow. Ignorant Bunch of cnuts will never get any of my hard earned ever! And I do mean IGNORANT

Barry at Alan Duffus was great - no pressure no sales bs and let me take the demonstrator out for as long as I wanted it absolutely hassle free when it came to ordering and got delivered in 4 weeks from signing the dotted line.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Lol, my favourite dealer is Ride On in Glasgow, been using them since 92, family owned blah blah

No idea why you had problems!?!

Sent from Scott's iPhone using Tapatalk

MATT09

Reaction score
Bay City Moto Hervey Bay QLD Australia. I am lucky enough to be the accessories manager there.

Chuck

Reaction score
Bay City Moto Hervey Bay QLD Australia. I am lucky enough to be the accessories manager there.
I think praising the dealership you work at doesn't count.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

W8ENN

Reaction score
Team Moto Blacktown, Sydney. Very happy with my deal. Would recommend and deal with Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longhair21

Reaction score
T K Cope, Yamaha dealer in Colchester. Steve the owner will always get you the best deal that he can and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly.

KatanaAl

Reaction score
Ian Bell Motorcycles, Yamaha dealer in Northumberland. Just had my MT09 in this morning and he gave me his MT07 demo to play with while my bike was being serviced. Gone to Ian for years for my bikes nothing is too much trouble and you always get a fair deal.

MATT09

Reaction score
That's where i bought my MT09 from. I understand your point but.