Old boy joined

Greyboy58

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ian and picked up my new matt grey MT09 ABS yesterday. Obviously I have not had much time on it at present but first impressions are good. I have been riding since I was seventeen and and am now fifty seven and have owned seventeen bikes from an A100 Suzuki up to a Suzuki GSXR 1100. I have covered all genres of bikes and I am still passionate about motorcycling and I am really looking forward to getting to know this new machine I have already fitted side panel infill parts as cosmetics wise I thought this area of the bike looked unfinished and I also have a fly screen on order.

fizzy

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ian and picked up my new matt grey MT09 ABS yesterday. Obviously I have not had much time on it at present but first impressions are good. I have been riding since I was seventeen and and am now fifty seven and have owned seventeen bikes from an A100 Suzuki up to a Suzuki GSXR 1100. I have covered all genres of bikes and I am still passionate about motorcycling and I am really looking forward to getting to know this new machine I have already fitted side panel infill parts as cosmetics wise I thought this area of the bike looked unfinished and I also have a fly screen on order.
Welcome mate Enjoy the bike and the forum I have been riding bikes from 10 years old now in my 50's, And the mt is one of the most fun bikes I have ridden in years , old boys rule!

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
Welcome Ian !
Don't worry mate.. i'm 48 now, riding from 15 and since i've bought the MT-09 i used to do her my every-day-wheelie commuter !
As for your choose in colour... (only some people know that matt-grey is a "combat colour for street warriors")..
Enjoy the forum

Swagger

Reaction score
Well I ain't that old .... but I have retired (very, very early) ... cos I could!:D
Also had a shit load of bikes ... 43 at the last count ...