One off deals... When they're gone... They're gone..!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shoei X spirit in black size medium £399

Shoei X spirit in Marquez blue montmelo size medium £450

Xr1100 in graphics.....

Skeet TC6 Black & White size Large £289

Skeet TC2 Blue size Large £289

Conqueror TC1 Red & White size Large £289

Sw motech sliders for the Mt-09 £98

S-doc100 cleaner 1Ltr bottles. Pack of 2 £21.00

These are all brand new. Full dealer/manufacturer warranty as per the norm...

Last edited:
M

MT account

got any sw motech bags that they changed the size of without telling anyone and now wont fit on the old style frames????...........................jeeze ive had a week of it this week................

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
got any sw motech bags that they changed the size of without telling anyone and now wont fit on the old style frames????...........................jeeze ive had a week of it this week................
I did hear... they sent them then told her after that they had changed the size...

M

MT account

I did hear... they sent them then told her after that they had changed the size...
after 2 days with a grinder n mig and then they change the size n make the old frames obselete! MORONS!

......................and they want £33 restock fee plus return postage??? they aint fit for purpose so i aint paying that. anyway, ill have to come up n have a look-see

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
after 2 days with a grinder n mig and then they change the size n make the old frames obselete! MORONS!

......................and they want £33 restock fee plus return postage??? they aint fit for purpose so i aint paying that. anyway, ill have to come up n have a look-see
Motorhaus are a nightmare to deal with mate...