orange bits...

Broncsrule21

Reaction score
So, I think my Blazin Orange model needs to have a little more color going on. I ordered up the Ermax hugger/chain guard, i think this will add some much needed orange to the rear. I have not been able to find any pics of the orange Ermax flyscreen actually on a bike. Has anyone here got one installed? I am leaning towards a Satin flyscreen, but I would sure like to see the orange installed before i make a final choice. BTW, not trying to buy every orange accessory out there, but I do think a little more is needed:cool:

Broncsrule21

Reaction score
I am considering that, need some seat time to tell how dirty the undertail gets....

crotchrocket

Reaction score
So, I think my Blazin Orange model needs to have a little more color going on. I ordered up the Ermax hugger/chain guard, i think this will add some much needed orange to the rear. I have not been able to find any pics of the orange Ermax flyscreen actually on a bike. Has anyone here got one installed? I am leaning towards a Satin flyscreen, but I would sure like to see the orange installed before i make a final choice. BTW, not trying to buy every orange accessory out there, but I do think a little more is needed:cool:
Where did you order the seat cowl from? Any idea how long it takes for delivery ?

Cypher

Reaction score
Aye. You can get them from Jesters but they're about £173 !!!
And yet another ripoff from an aftermarker manufacturer. £173 for a piece of plastic! :D I'll somehow manage with my current stock look in that case :)

Thanks for the link though!

Spot

Reaction score
And yet another ripoff from an aftermarker manufacturer. £173 for a piece of plastic! :D I'll somehow manage with my current stock look in that case :)

Thanks for the link though!
Don't forget, it's not just the plastic, you get a tail tidy too :D
No you're right, it is too bloody expensive!

flydnb

Reaction score
I like just the tank being orange and the stripes on the wheels, it sort of works for me.

Broncsrule21

Reaction score
I like just the tank being orange and the stripes on the wheels, it sort of works for me.
Understood, everybody will make their rides how they prefer them. Me, I think the rear needs a touch of Orange. I ordered the Hugger with the black stripe in the middle. Should be enough for me.

Cypher

Reaction score