Other riders that block you.

flydnb

Reaction score
One of my pet hates are riders that block you when filtering, I had this the other day bloke a big adventure bike he wouldn't let me past but wouldn't filter either, why be such a selfish rider if I wanted to just sit in traffic I would make sure there was space for bikes to get through as I do in my car, funny though is that its often the pan euro brigade and big adventure riders and Harley owners that seem to be the worst offenders.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ur not wrong. I get that a lot. The kind of rider groups uv just mentioned do it all the time. I'm sure some people on here will object to these posts and say they also ride a Harley, pan etcetera etcetera

flydnb

Reaction score
Ur not wrong. I get that a lot. The kind of rider groups uv just mentioned do it all the time. I'm sure some people on here will object to these posts and say they also ride a Harley, pan etcetera etcetera
Its funny because some of the most polite riders I have found have been kids on 125s and peds, they always move and say high or nice bike etc , and ironically this demographic get no end of stick from the pan euro and adventure cruiser hi viz brigade.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
i love my tractor (its a kawasaki one though) but i know i can't filter a lot of the time, so i move out the way!!

T

THAIGATE14

freedom sounds like a tractor .
hardly davidsons are ridden by talentless wannabes who like to think theyre real badasses (on the weekend when the office is closed) and cool............theyre also in denial of the fact that they couldnt ride a real bike as they'd fall off it on the first corner......theyre everywhere here and they really cant ride for shit .......they cant filter either.:D
20140208_122113.jpg