Paid to ride my bike

Birdy

Reaction score
Was going to book a day off tomoz for annual blood test , my boss panicking ,we have a ton of work on . "Please come in bird , we need to finish that job Llanelli" ( lan- eth - lee) lol...cant mate, not back from docs till 9-30 ish.... " will you take your bike straight to site... pay you 12 hours and petrol money " ... paid to ride 140 mile round trip AND past M& P bike shop (good cafe) .... mmmm ...let me just think about that ...:cool:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was going to book a day off tomoz for annual blood test , my boss panicking ,we have a ton of work on . "Please come in bird , we need to finish that job Llanelli" ( lan- eth - lee) lol...cant mate, not back from docs till 9-30 ish.... " will you take your bike straight to site... pay you 12 hours and petrol money " ... paid to ride 140 mile round trip AND past M& P bike shop (good cafe) .... mmmm ...let me just think about that ...:cool:
So ur gonna be getting the train then sir? Lol

Birdy

Reaction score
I can FEEL the envy oozing out from every word !! As it happens my friends, you will all be pleased to know , it was in fact raining .:( Cleared up tho , but bloody windy . To be honest sat at 75 on motorway was a bit of a graft.... strange thing is , on the way home , used my ear plugs and 80 was fine !! ? Psychological :)cool:) i rekon , no wind noise and every thing was serene (keep up)..except my arse , after an hour it does get a bit hard (stand down fly) ! 3 choices _ 1 buy comfort seat 2 air hawk arse cushion 3 eat loads of pies , and create my own arse cushion

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can FEEL the envy oozing out from every word !! As it happens my friends, you will all be pleased to know , it was in fact raining .:( Cleared up tho , but bloody windy . To be honest sat at 75 on motorway was a bit of a graft.... strange thing is , on the way home , used my ear plugs and 80 was fine !! ? Psychological :)cool:) i rekon , no wind noise and every thing was serene (keep up)..except my arse , after an hour it does get a bit hard (stand down fly) ! 3 choices _ 1 buy comfort seat 2 air hawk arse cushion 3 eat loads of pies , and create my own arse cushion
Or 4....buy street rally seat when it comes out in a few months....lol

Twozup

Reaction score
Or 5 - just grow a pair and get on with it n stop complaining about a sore arse! C'mon your a Celt ffs not one of those soft southern "oooh my bum hurts on this" types!! It's a bloody soft bit of foam not a block of concrete!

Ps I have a fat arse so the above doesn't really go for much :-D

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Birdy

Reaction score
Dammit Poos , i was 5 youve made me look an idiot now ! lol your right tho , as a Celt i feel ashamed ! I am now going to slide down the 20 foot razor slide i have erected in my garden, using only my balls for brakes, its what a real Celt would do .I am often called a real celt , or sometimes a complete celt, usually by my wife , i can sometimes hear her whisper it under her breath..

Birdy

Reaction score
I have been trying to frape the pair of you twats , but keeps saying message too short....? and ive spilt beer on my keyboard, taking me ages to type as keys keep sticking kin ell :mad:

Twozup

Reaction score
I have been trying to frape the pair of you gorgeous hunks , but keeps saying my weenie is too short....? and ive spilt my man juice on my keyboard, taking me ages to type as my hand keeps sticking to it...kin ell :mad:

Click [HERE] then {HERE}