Paint code

Colton123

Reaction score
Took my mt in to get some bits painted deep armour but the dealer said they cannot get a paint code for it as the bike is so new gutted .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yamaha can tell you the paint code. If not pm me wot bits u need coding and I will do it for u.

Colton123

Reaction score
Want the side plastics painted and the screen the same as the tank mate. They said the code they have is not a proper paint code because the bike is so new and are not expecting people to want to paint bits yet ?any help would be much appreciated.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They cud be rite, they cud be wrong. I will find out for u. So do u want them all done in the deep armour colour?

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm

Last edited:
T

THAIGATE14

i spoke to RS paints before i went and they asked me to send them any parts i want a paint match for and they will make the paint for me............anyone got a F-OFF big box to put my orange tank in????

.........blazing orange will be available some time after i get back:)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. Put a strap on it and wear it as a hat?!? Or an erol brown cod piece lol

Martin p

Reaction score
hi colton ,before my mt09 i had an MT01 in deep armor as well , and i spoke also to RS PAINTS and they sent me the paint i needed for my mate to spray some parts on that. And they were fine, so i am guessing that deep armor is the same deep armor as now. It looks the same to me. Hope this helps

T

THAIGATE14

Lol. Put a strap on it and wear it as a hat?!? Or an erol brown cod piece lol

i might show them my todger when i get back cos it will be the same colour as the FZ by then...........

Colton123

Reaction score
Cheers guys spoke to main dealer today they said they could not match the colour . But like u said gave me a number for RS paints and told me they would match . Happy days

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cheers guys spoke to main dealer today they said they could not match the colour . But like u said gave me a number for RS paints and told me they would match . Happy days
I've sent u a PM mate