Painted dealer bike

marcusfordus

Reaction score
I'm not sure I like it that much, can't quite put my finger on why though.

One thing does stick out is the seat cover position. That's the ideal position for a rack plate and topbox that wouldn't spoil the lines of the bike. It would just need a custom two-piece seat and leave the rear section permanently in position.
Project in the making :eek:

Hudson

Reaction score
That is stunning, something that would certainly pull the looks..... i had that bloody awful drab grey colour to test ride on, i thought i was merging into the mucky road surface at one point ! Now if Yamaha did colours like that ......

Chris West

Reaction score
really like that.

Wish they had also done something with the frame and the awful colour of those radiator protectors.

Matty_93

Reaction score
One of these had just been delivered to CMC Nottingham when i ordered my bike. was lovely, just didn't fancy the £8k+ price tag. :eek:

marcusfordus

Reaction score
One of these had just been delivered to CMC Nottingham when i ordered my bike. was lovely, just didn't fancy the £8k+ price tag. :eek:
CMC have had one done for each of their outlets, the Clay Cross one has two prices on it (it's not sold) £7699 with the paint job inc. screen and seat cover, and the full monty price for the levers, rad trims, chain guard and the painted bike and bits. I dont like the silver forks, so wasn't up for swapping mine.

Stripy

Reaction score
Found a similar do-up of a "Kenny Roberts Replica" - not sure how real the replica part is though.

But shown on the Manchester Bike show this weekend, for a extra price of £1000.
Std. colours was reduced £300 if purchased with £99 deposit and 8.9% APR, during show weekend.

IMG_0577.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg

They also had the RaceBlu on show, safely guarded in the truck (every one knows it's the best, obviously... :p )
A tad disappointing though, that the MT-07 wasn't in place yet - but heck, it's not officially launched yet.

UnluckySlats

Reaction score
Yea I so that to .I went down today looked
Really well in the flesh apparently Dream machine
Painted for 750. Think it would look awesome
White with the red blocks