Peg scraping

Spot

Reaction score
Is anyone scraping their pegs on a regular basis on normal roads?
I'm not, but this is because my boots are hitting the deck first.
What about the rest of you? Is anything scraping?

Marc Marquez - if you're reading don't bother replying :)

Mitch

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1408484008429.jpg I've hit my foot a few times but no peg o and my shoulder ... It is ment to have the same lean angle as the r6 tho

M

MT account

i get my flipflops down on some corners....must put some blakeys on the fronts.....:)

guidow

Reaction score
I scrape mine on roundabouts and sharper low speed corners.. I drive it a bit like a supermoto though so the bike goes down further than it has to

emptyoh9

Reaction score
I think this is why i had my 'off' bearing in mind i have the Gilles rear sets and those suckers don't fold! I've replaced the smashed peg and adjusted them so they sit as high as possible. Only thing is i've become too chicken to lean over as far now...

Pool Boy

Reaction score
I've not touched the pegs down but I'm really nervous of high lean angles because I've adjusted the brake and gear levers down to fit my big feet and long legs so now I think they might touch down first - and dig in!

Anyone else lowered their gear lever and brake pedal and managed to scrape the pegs without digging in ?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've not touched the pegs down but I'm really nervous of high lean angles because I've adjusted the brake and gear levers down to fit my big feet and long legs so now I think they might touch down first - and dig in!

Anyone else lowered their gear lever and brake pedal and managed to scrape the pegs without digging in ?
Only powered the rear brake lever and never scraped it. Done the pegs plenty tho

Mtpete

Reaction score
Yes I grind down the toe sliders on my boots quite often ( had to buy a set of ceramic sliders) the MT is a demon in the corners. I have always felt very safe leaning it over as long as the rubber is nice and warm.