Pictures

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Press the reply, new window open sat the bottom, write the text and press the third icon from the right in the toolbar. It says insert image.

Colton123

Reaction score
So had the 2 side panels hugger screen and plastic on engine casing done don't now wether to get the stripe done on the front mudguard or will it look to much ? Big shout out to Stafford panel craft for the job love it.

JCL270

Reaction score
Looks awesome mate, what's the colour code for the deep armour or did they just match the existing finish?

You could mock up the front fender with low tack white prep tape to get a feel for how it would look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

THAIGATE14

that looks great chap, the stripe works nicely on the screen and the hugger n as jcl said, stick some white sign vinyl on the fender to see what it looks like.

Locksmith

Reaction score
Nice. Was toying with the ides a of painting my screen deep armor just like that. I was thinking of having the pillion seat cover done as well but not sure if that would be too much. Hadn't thought about doing the hugged though!
I'll have a good look at your pic on the PC at work, can't base an opinion looking on the phone screen with my eyes lol
Edit: poxy iPhone predictive why is it the opposite to android???!!!!

Colton123

Reaction score
Cheers guys yes the paint match was a pain but my mate got there in the end . The hugger was the worst bit as the plastic is so hard to get the paint to stick to. But very pleased with the end result .

JCL270

Reaction score
Cheers guys yes the paint match was a pain but my mate got there in the end . The hugger was the worst bit as the plastic is so hard to get the paint to stick to. But very pleased with the end result .
Does he fancy doing a couple more?