pillion reports.

flydnb

Reaction score
Any of you guys taken or been pillion on the bike yet? is it ok comfortable and does it make the front even lighter lol .

flydnb

Reaction score
im a giver not a taker, but is a good concept as that will stop any helmet bashing under breaking.

Reaction score
My son who is a seasoned pillion rider hates it, he says its uncomfortable, he is spolied by occasional pan euroness though.

Cypher

Reaction score
I've taken a pillion once for about 20 minutes. Granted, I'm not that experienced to judge physics but bike felt rather similar to my normal riding. Obviously heavier and harder to stop/slower to accelerate but I wouldn't say the frontend felt lighter. Don't take my word for it though, I'm still just a noob :)

The passenger didn't complain about it being uncomfortable though, probably because it was a bit too cold for him in a hoodie at 3C with no gloves on to concentrate on it :D

Reaction score
I think it's smaller than a billion but bigger than a million...! ?

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

Reaction score
My son no longer does pillion, passed his CBT 2 weeks back and is now 125'd up, following him around has sure slowed me up a lot.

Reaction score
A pillion is a 'spotter'. They keep an eye out for anyone approaching...

sporti

Reaction score
My partner came out to start clocking up the K's with me last night.

She said it was quite comfortable for such a broad flat seat. The soft suspension soaks up all the bumps, though the bike is still as delivered from the dealer.

I'll be winding the preload all the way up before taking it out again, it'll be interesting to see her thoughts then.

Reaction score
Any of you guys taken or been pillion on the bike yet? is it ok comfortable and does it make the front even lighter lol .

I've taken the missus on the back a couple of times now.
She seems to like it?
We haven't pillioned too much prior (only once on my FZ6R).
But she does report the seat gets a bit hard after a while (so will be looking into another seat sometime soon).
There is a bit of sliding around (her sliding into me pushing me into the tank more) but this has gotten better since getting the tank grips (the amount of sliding also depends on whether I'm in my jeans on full leathers).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdy

Reaction score
Jamcool.... taken the missus from the back.. she seem to like it ??? sliding around in leathers ...? are you sure youre on the correct web site ?LOL .. you will be getting fly all exited :)