pillion reports.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I stay away from truckers they are generally a bit slack from all the fry ups etc.
I totally take offense to that sir...
I've been driving trucks for almost 20yrs and I can honestly say that I am not slack lol. That said....I do love a good fry up ;)

Stripy

Reaction score
Getting this thread back on track, I've had a pillion on today, on a ride out to J&S and their cafe.
Before setting off, I adjusted the suspension; rear on full, front had three rings showing.
The bike was a dream to ride!
Pillion didn't complain - now he is a skinny wimp on only 60kg or so (he can't even fill his leathers, size EU46), but said the seat was comfy despite its size, the angle to the pegs was comfy too.
But again, I guess it all depends on who you are, and who you have as a pillion ;)

It was a damn great ride tho :)

flydnb

Reaction score
good to know mate, my girlfriend is about 10 stone and 5ft 3 so she should be ok .

flydnb

Reaction score
the girlfriend is one thing the lovely course chipboard holes is another, when I say darling im just going to the loo she knows im going to be about 3 hours, get in the car or on the bike and off to wherever the action is, theres nothing like putting your little fella through a freshly dremmeled hole .