Pilot Road Force

Fluke

Reaction score
Just got Pilot road fours fitted following the advice from a bunch of you on the forum and cos I had a set of the PR3's on my Fz1 which were quite splendid.
The only tyres I'd experienced up till now were the standard rubber which I found twitchy above 120.
I've not scrubbed them in yet so this is only after a few tame miles but...
My first impression was that it was harder to turn into the corners but I then realised that I was getting a lot more stability in corners and that I'd got used to the quick steering of the original tyres.
I hadn't realised that I'd got used to the wobbly feeling I got, even though I found it quite unsettling.
I can't wait till I get a chance to turn the heat up and really explore the handling but for now, I'm very impressesd.

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
You did the best choice with the force:cool:(4s) !!!
About the 120 wobling... could happened if the zx shock has more rebound. Try to reduce it half of a turn.
PR4s have slower crown than stock (bridg & dunlop) and you may need to help the bike turn by pushing the handlebar a bit more for a couple of rides and you get used on them.
The 2CT rubber gives all-terrain and all weather confidence..

derek28862

Reaction score
I've ordered the pilot 4 tyres but only front tyre has turned up think won't be long for the back to arrive they must be better than the stock tyre bi have on now

Pool Boy

Reaction score
Just done 350 miles this weekend on new PR4s in wet and dry and so far they seem very good.
Turn fine, grip well and feel at least as stable as the OE tyres so all good so far.

derek28862

Reaction score
rear tyre turned up this morning but on hols this week so will have to wait till i get back:(

MTom

Reaction score
got my PR4's sat in the garage after ordering off tyreleader. Just waiting to get some time off work to get them fitted (although they smell nice haha)

How is the front end on these as ive not been too happy with my dunlop on the front as i get no feedback. May just be an mt09 thing though.