polished up sat in the sun.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Full Arrow system, you can buy the end cans separately but they only fit the Arrow headers which you can also buy seperately, if that makes any sense!!!:cool:

Cheers daps

M

MT account

yep i like the way the header and can is tucked in nice n tight to the engine, i wasnt sure on the x cone but now ive seen 1 fitted id say thats sweet........and should fare better when running over street dogs......

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yep i like the way the header and can is tucked in nice n tight to the engine, i wasnt sure on the x cone but now ive seen 1 fitted id say thats sweet........and should fare better when running over street dogs......
lol. U do have a slight obsession with running over dogs [emoji1]

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

M

MT account

lol. U do have a slight obsession with running over dogs [emoji1]

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!
its not me its them! they see my lilly white chicken legs coming at them and they cant resist trying to take a bite.................

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Yeh, I actually had a deposit on an Akra but was let down with delivery and now I'm glad as in my opinion the Arrow just seems to fit better than the Akra.

Cheers daps:cool:

M

MT account

Yeh, I actually had a deposit on an Akra but was let down with delivery and now I'm glad as in my opinion the Arrow just seems to fit better than the Akra.

ill be buying an arrow once the warrantys run out on my bike, darnt risk fitting 1 now as they still live in the 50's in thailand so they will use any excuse to void a warranty......and from what im reading about this bike im gonna be a regular visitor to the warranty department.

Doyler

Reaction score
any chance of a sound clip

[Hi buddy i was think of getting the same but need to hear it first any chance of a sound clip

cheers

dapsmt09

Reaction score
I will try and post one but in the mean time just put mt-09 Arrow in on utube and quite a few pop up but to be honest no sound clip can do it any justice with the baffle out!!!!!