Puig Radiator Shrouds

billygatso

Reaction score
Fitted the Puig radiator shrouds this week. Always thought the radiator cap looked a bit crappy. These cover it up nicely and feel of reasonable quality.
mt 09 puig.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It looks like ur first mod. If I didn't have the Evotech rad guard on I wud have these. They do tidy the sides up quite well dont they..!

Birdy

Reaction score
It looks like ur first mod. If I didn't have the Evotech rad guard on I wud have these. They do tidy the sides up quite well dont they..!
You have probably had this mod on at least 3 occasions TT, along with every possible exhaust combo , you just forgot you tart !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have probably had this mod on at least 3 occasions TT, along with every possible exhaust combo , you just forgot you tart !
Oh I can't remember what mods I've had lol...

I am thinking "wot the bell can I change now"!

Was thinking carbon wheels or something lol

scotscoot09

Reaction score
I want them. But I ain't paying the price. I'll make a set from fibreglass. If you ever park the bike up for a few days , whip em off and send them to me so I can make a mild from them. I'll square you up with some cash for the trouble

Locksmith

Reaction score
TBH I'm not sure about them from that pic. Are they bulking out the front, losing the minimalistic naked look? ( I agree the rad cap side leaves a lot to be desired).
What colour Are they?, perhaps it's the different colours between the tank, the plastic side pod and the shroud?

Best colour MT by far though!

billygatso

Reaction score
They have a "carbon fibre" look which matches the Backshell I have covering the cables behind the clock. They are also available in matt black. Bodystyle make a similar thing which is colour coded but their version of Deep Armor did not appear to be a good match. As far as bulking out the front, well yes they do which I prefer. But I agree it is the best MT colour!

billygatso

Reaction score
Yes, they sent a pair of gold and silver stickers, neither of which matched the colours on the bike.