pyramid fender extenders

M

MT account

those fender extenders look and work great on the front fender..............but dont trust the tape and rivets they supply.........i noticed mines gone walkies when i went to leave swansea today........have you just *aquired* 1 birdy? ...........:rolleyes:

Mitch

Reaction score
Bloody he'll that's crap .... I did tho while driving down the m6 the over day drive pass a brake shoe in the outside lane that looked near brand new

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
those fender extenders look and work great on the front fender..............but dont trust the tape and rivets they supply.........i noticed mines gone walkies when i went to leave swansea today........have you just *aquired* 1 birdy? ...........:rolleyes:
He did warn u about the valleys lol

Birdy

Reaction score
Nearly.....did you notice that cocker spaniel slinking away as you pulled off ?.....that was me....next time you vill not be zo lucky mein friend !!!!!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nearly.....did you notice that cocker spaniel slinking away as you pulled off ?.....that was me....next time you vill not be zo lucky mein friend !!!!!
Hahaa. Vot is ur name? "Don't tell him pike"! Lol

Birdy

Reaction score
Hahaa. Vot is ur name? "Don't tell him pike"! Lol
He also did not realise i was hid in one pannier for most of the trip, sneaked in at the tolls on the Severn bridge , was gonna get his tail tidy , but that case was sooo comfy, i fell asleep ! Damn....foiled again ...lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He also did not realise i was hid in one pannier for most of the trip, sneaked in at the tolls on the Severn bridge , was gonna get his tail tidy , but that case was sooo comfy, i fell asleep ! Damn....foiled again ...lol
Those cases cud fit a whole family in them. I've seen them in person and I swear I heard knocking and muffled screams coming from one of them lol

M

MT account

you lot!! dont give the game away cos im doing runs to callais at the mo. i only select the somalians cos you can fold 3 into each case........

M

MT account

........and sum cnut DID steal my fender extender as theres scratches around where the rivets were. they also had a go at stealing my carbon bell m5x...........just found knife cuts in the plastic sheafing on the locking cable and damage to the gelcoat on my lid.i was parked on the way in next to the parking donkey.............BASTARDS:mad:

Birdy

Reaction score
........and sum cnut DID steal my fender extender as theres scratches around where the rivets were. they also had a go at stealing my carbon bell m5x...........just found knife cuts in the plastic sheafing on the locking cable and damage to the gelcoat on my lid.i was parked on the way in next to the parking donkey.............BASTARDS:mad:
Christ , i was only joking mate !!!

Paul Longmire

Reaction score
u wanna take a look at new carbon look huger extender looks great, went to pyramid plastics yard couple days ago brilliant and really friendly, had good look round, tho I have a SR so some bits won't fit with the rally extras but fingers crossed will speak to design guy soon. The belly panel they are developing looks mint ! Lot better than iv seen so far.