R & G Hugger anyone got?

lee1980

Reaction score
And does it fit ok with ABS to? So far one I like best look of and don't really want a hugger extender as Pyramid plastics do.
This is £95 exc VAT for R & G one so want to make sure it fits well and more importantly does it make a difference to keeping the dirt off?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And does it fit ok with ABS to? So far one I like best look of and don't really want a hugger extender as Pyramid plastics do.
This is £95 exc VAT for R & G one so want to make sure it fits well and more importantly does it make a difference to keeping the dirt off?
I've had this hugger on 3 or 4 bikes now. It works a bit on the MT but u still get soaked

lee1980

Reaction score
I've had this hugger on 3 or 4 bikes now. It works a bit on the MT but u still get soaked
I am more after just protecting the rear shock etc and that area, as the stock hugger is far to short its nuts. I have not got that wet yet on rear but then I dont do long journeys really.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am more after just protecting the rear shock etc and that area, as the stock hugger is far to short its nuts. I have not got that wet yet on rear but then I dont do long journeys really.
If you just want to protect the rear shock then put an R&G shock tube on. Works a treat and u can pick them up for about £20-£25 off of eBay