Rear Carrier

marcusfordus

Reaction score
There are a couple who have it fitted on here. They look so bad I wouldn't want to spend good money on one.
Niner has the sw-motech one fitted, that looks half decent, spotted it on his shirt post this week.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

M

MT account

im after a black 1 if anyone has 1??? its ugly as f*** but i need somewhere to strap a tent and me climbing gear............:eek:

M

MT account

thats a nice load.......i reckon my missus could sit on top that n then she could see over my head.....

Saint Geoff

Reaction score
There are a couple who have it fitted on here. They look so bad I wouldn't want to spend good money on one.
Niner has the sw-motech one fitted, that looks half decent, spotted it on his shirt post this week.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2
Any chance of getting instructions, or a photo. Very brief instructions with mine,
Thanks

M

MT account

by 'eck! you can store some shit in there!!! if you used that with my motech cases i reckon you could move house in 2 trips............

M

MT account

i can feel a session coming on with the grinder soon cos im gonna make my own............
$_12.JPG

evifish5000

Reaction score
My givi box is a need as I has to carry stuff between my work sites plus if I go out somewhere for the day I have a place to store the helmet and stuff.

I does make the the bike wheelie even easier as well.