Rear fender for everyone who is getting a wet back

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well the new powerbronze hugger I fitted yesterday got a thorough testing in the ass trenching monsoon rain I rode to work in this mornin at 5:30. And the verdict is...... Drumroll please.....!
It's all good. No wet arse...! I think it was a combination of the hugger and the seat cowl stopping the water pooling in the arse area lol

Birdy

Reaction score
Looks neat Niner, will help keep undertray cleaner, but i think your arse will still get sodden!! lol French company (jcm ?) make one that will do the job , but god its ugly! Looks like a porpoise with its head beaten in !

Twozup

Reaction score
Anyone have a link for the company selling the fugly dolphin/porpoise rear hugger? I'm gonna buy one.
I don't gaf how ugly it is- Function over form in this case!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

marcusfordus

Reaction score
That's a pity it didn't work "properly" Niner it look better than the professional efforts mate

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
That dirt isn't being thrown from where the hugger is, that will be the tail "not so tidy" being really close to the rear end. Mine and Niner's bike have near identical hugger conversions and I don't get that on my seat, but I have the original hang off the rear end standard plate hanger. It may not look great, but it does stop more of the upwards fling.
I was out all day yesterday and the only place visable for water run off was between the front mudguard and the fender extender as for the one and only time I used their plastic rivits instead of normal pop-rivits which grip it far tighter.

jasonk

Reaction score
I really like the idea of the tyre hugger, looking for a neater version (MV Dragster is my reference)

Birdy

Reaction score
Anyone have a link for the company selling the fugly dolphin/porpoise rear hugger? I'm gonna buy one.
I don't gaf how ugly it is- Function over form in this case!

Me too Twos, (?) think they called JCM or maybe JCV ? No wait , its JCB...

Twozup

Reaction score
Or JML? The mob that sell microwave Tupperware gloves for Hoovers?

I'll have a gander on google

What did we ever do before google?

And x-hamster...

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or JML? The mob that sell microwave Tupperware gloves for Hoovers?

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Where can I get these??? I have been looking for a suitable birthday present for the Mrs for ages and i think i've just found it...
Good books here i come lol