Richa c-change all weather jacket & trousers

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rite guys. It's time for another TT mad give away lol.

Size XL trousers which are fitted for a snug fit and size L jacket which is slightly bigger than the norm.

I'm flogging my 10 month old set of Richa C-Change all weather jacket & trousers.
Fantastic set of kit. If u know anything about textiles u will know this is the mutts nuts.

C_Change

This lot usually retails for between £700-£800 so let's start at £400 inc P&P. Obviously I'm open for negotiations

The trousers are in mint condition and the jacket is also, apart from where I have cut a piece of material out of each cuff on the inside so I cud pull the sleeves over a pair of winter gloves easier. U can't see any of this when the cuff is closed and it DOESNT effect the performance of the jacket one single bit. Both jacket and trousers come with winter linings and the lining for the jacket is actually a really smart wind proof fleece that can be warn on its own.

Last edited:

flydnb

Reaction score
if I was a hardened everyday rider through winter I would be on to this , but I i don't go on my bike enough in the winter, im such a Gaylord that i even find it to cold now.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wore them all thru the summer as the c-change technology makes it super cool and breathable. Have a look at it online. It's an all year round suit mate

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good lord TT , does your arse fill those strides !!! ;)
Ud be surprised...

I'm a size 34/36 and they fit perfect... they are fitted so they're designed to be worn on their own... no need for anything underneath except undercrackers...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm a 44 chest and it has loads of room. I can get a fleece and hoody on underneath the coat lol

flydnb

Reaction score
Its my arms as well i have long arms size large is often to short in the arms on euro made stuff, I'm like a monkey mate i have always had problems with sizing etc.

flydnb

Reaction score
Fair enough.
im only 5ft 8 as well so its not like im tall its just my long arms, and normally trousers are to long , but rev'it do different leg lengths which is good and there xl jackets seem to fit me really well so im getting a winter set up from them I think.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it's on the bay for £100. If it doesn't sell its going in the bin. I really need the space lol