Right side plastic engine cover

mtmarcel

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me being picky.
But can you guys tell if you have this on your right side plastic engine cover?

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

I think it's a moulding mark from where the plastic mould is sealed or something.

Cheers,
Marcel

sporti

Reaction score
Yep, mine has it...it was also hit by a car on that side, so the mark is a lot bigger than that.

Once it's replaced, I'll let you know if the new part has it.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lump hammer work is a very advanced skill in such close proximity to engine case mate ! Where twosup nowdays mate ??
I see ur point. "Tap tap crack" oops. He was really ill last week. I spoke to him by txt and he said he was gonna lay in bed till he was better. Sent him a message earlier asking if he was still alive. Mite ring him later

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
I have the same mark. Must be from the manufacturing process. Something went wrong. Its hardly noticeable.

Birdy

Reaction score
I have the same mark. Must be from the manufacturing process. Something went wrong. Its hardly noticeable.
On real close inspection (reading glasses on:eek:) there is a small deformation . Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention, i wont sleep now ! So the big tuff Scott still got a cold then TT ?:p

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
On real close inspection (reading glasses on:eek:) there is a small deformation . Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention, i wont sleep now ! So the big tuff Scott still got a cold then TT ?:p
I haven't looked at mine yet, scared that if I do I also won't sleep due to OCbloodyD.

Well he hasn't replied so I'm guessing he has "passed on"!!!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees