Rizoma goodies...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So here's a few quick pics of the Rizoma tail tidy and flush LED rear light fitted. It's loads better than the R&G one I had on there an it stops the rain spraying up ur back

As u can see it is fully adjustable so it can slide back and forth to suit and the actual plate holder can go rite up so it's horizontal or rite down so it tucks rite under

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm

mt09holland

Reaction score
I've got the same....but it doesn't stop the rain spraying my back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've got the same....but it doesn't stop the rain spraying my back!

I've put the little rectangular red reflector at the bottom of the plate and it stops the "fish tail" spray that comes off the back wheel going up my back...
I went out in the rain for 89 miles yesterday and didn't get a wet back

mt09holland

Reaction score
I've put the little rectangular red reflector at the bottom of the plate and it stops the "fish tail" spray that comes off the back wheel going up my back...
I went out in the rain for 89 miles yesterday and didn't get a wet back
Good idea!!! Will do that as well. Looks great all that Rizoma stuff. I only have a little gap between the rear light and the (original) seat.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
looks great TT now clean the fucking bike to match lol;)
No way. Every time I clean it, it rains straight away or the nxt time I go out on the bike so I'm not cleaning it again haha

Last edited:

Clinton_MT-09

Reaction score
Hi Triple.

Your rear tire hugger, does it prevent gunk, when it's raining, from getting into the back shock area.
My standard hugger does little to stop the rear back end from looking like a battle zone when it rains.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Triple.

Your rear tire hugger, does it prevent gunk, when it's raining, from getting into the back shock area.
My standard hugger does little to stop the rear back end from looking like a battle zone when it rains.
Hi Clinton.

Yes it does stop it and coupled with the Rizoma tail tidy I don't get any spray going up my back. Very happy with it.

I wud also recommend the R&G shock tube as well as that covers 90% of the rear shock.